- General Ear, Nose and Throat problems.
- Paediatric Ear, Nose and Throat conditions:
- Childhood allergies and sinus related problems.
- Tonsil, Adenoid problems (Chronic tonsillitis with tonsillar and adenoidal hypertrophy)
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy.
- Acute and chronic outer, middle, and inner ear conditions,
- Sinus surgery, Functional endoscopic sinus surgery, Septum repair surgery, Functional Rhinoplasty, Nasal fractures.
- Surgery for snoring and sleep apnoea
- Middle ear and mastoid surgery, Cholesteatoma surgery, Ossiculoplasty and Stapes surgery (Stapedotomy)
- Tympanoplasty for tympanic membrane perforations
- Ossiculoplasty for conductive hearing loss
- Stapedotomy for otosclerosis
- Mastoidectomy for chronic ear disease and cholesteatoma
- Canaloplasty for removal of exostosis
- Meatoplasty for enlarging the ear canal Medico legal reports for road accident fund patients
- Eustachian Tube Dilatation
- Medico-Legal reports for road accident fund patients
- Patients with dizziness and balance problems.
- Anterior skull base surgery, including Frontal Sinus Drill out procedures (Draf 1, 2 and 3) for refractory chronic frontal sinusitis, endoscopic closure of CSF (Cerebrospinal Fluid) leaks, Endoscopic Hypophysectomy and Endoscopic Dacro-Cysto-Rhynostomy (DCR).
- Voice problems, hoarseness, professional voice users, teachers and singers,
- Video Stroboscopic examination of the vocal cords, Comprehensive Voice Evaluation,
- Medical treatment such as treatment for allergies and reflux,
- Larynx cancer
- Laryngeal EMG and Botox treatment for Spasmodic Dysphonia and Laryngeal Tremor,
- Surgical treatment includes vocal fold medialisation procedures and vocal fold injections for vocal fold insufficiency, micro-endoscopic surgery for benign and malignant vocal fold lesions (Vocal cord cancer)
- Recurrent laryngeal nerve re-innervation for vocal cord paralysis.
- Endoscopic CO2 laser diverticulectomy for Zenker Diverticula